How to Remove Bunchems From Your Hair

Instructional video on how to get Bunchems out of your hair with hair conditioner or vegetable oil. Simply apply to hair around Bunchems and comb the hair below until all knots are out. Once all knots are out of you hair below the stuck Bunchems, pull the Bunchems down until they slide off the end of your hair.

Comments

chiirox says:

Wish I had seen this sooner.
I didn't even know these things existed until I went to a kids birthday party and this poor girl turned up later with like 100 of these things in her hair TwT
Poor things needs to have her hair washed as we ended up getting these things out the good old fashioned way, yanking and untangling until they came out TwT but we still managed XD

OrangeyDaCone says:

You should cut off the hair instead.

Jessica Smidt says:

THIS DOES NOT WORK! DO NOT BUY THESE!!!!!!!! THEY ARE A TOU FROM SATAN! I GOT THEM STUCK IN MY HAIR AND WE ALMOST SHAVED MY HEAD! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THESE HAVEN'T BEEN RECALLED! IT WAS THREE HOURS OF MY LIFE I WILL NEVER GET BACK! LISTEN TO THE WARNINGS!!!!!!!!!

MakeupwithMia says:

Don’t think this is gonna work for me… My hair is covered

WerewolfGaming50 says:

This is more complicated because I got a BALL of bunchems in my hair #NeverGonnaPutABunchemNearMyHairEverAgain

xXsharp cactusXx says:

U freaking idiots they aren't even that deep In! I've had ur fricking dumb bunchems in my hair for weeks thanks alot idiots

Empress Playz says:

there is bunchems on my sisters hair and its just a bit but the bunchems is so tangled at her hair

Gacha Melanie says:

THANKYOUUUU

Gilberto Benitez says:

This video shows how to remove the balls when finely and softly placed on hair for video purposes!!! I had to cut my daughters hair. It was sooooo sad to see her crying because she loved her hair. She left the balls on couch and forgot about it, only to lay down on couch later and that's how they got tangled. HORRIBLE toy!!!

Magma Magnetic says:

How the fuck do you get bunchems in your hair like even with my hair down there's no way in hell I could get this shit in my hair

soda elva \gacha verse says:

we rather cut our hair

bloodbourne_vampire 3 says:

If only I watched this before my dad ripped them out ;-;

The best buddys RC says:

For me i just pull it out

Rival says:

Any videos for african hair tho.. this method dont work us black peoole yo

Asia Morris says:

This got stuck in my cousins hair it was a disaster.

Mira Wilder says:

I am a hairdresser by trade…Honey, let me tell you the way you got those out, aside from maybe the oil or conditioner, is just plain stupid…first of all you are pulling the Bunchems from the hair when you should be pulling the hair, from the Bunhems and also for no tangles; you need to comb or brush the hair from the ends up…not the way you are doing it in the video…you should NEVER pull the item from the hair, it pulls out the hair… you need to gently 'pull the hair' from the item, hold the item. and lightly pull the hair strands, straight out! this applys to very knotted hair, start at the bottom of the hair and comb or brush; Bottom to top…if you start at the top as most of us are taught you will rip out the hair! JMHO.

Jackson Beilby says:

Your product is shit stop making it you can actually fuck off. From me because my mum has to probably cut my fucking hair now

RenzXVI says:

It looks like a lot of people in here have never seen a child before. Kids have supernatural powers that allow them to somehow get food/toys etc at the back of their heads or other areas you'd never expect they'd get mess on in just the blink of an eye. Don't blame the toy manufacturers or the parents, kids have a natural talent for this. There's no destructive power greater than a toddler trying to eat an ice cream cone.